H1 transfer . Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer . Please help

My wife is working in L2 with EAD in Emloyer A. She got her H1 approval this year(valid from oct 2007) with the same Employer A. This month end her client contract period is endiing. Now she started to search job and her Employer also doing the same.
    Her employer told if she didnt get a job in a month then he may need to terminate her. Her employer told he can run payroll maximum a month without a job. My question is

1. Can we transfer her H1 to employer B on this october with the paystup from employer A she was working in EAD? Is it possible? Or do we need october paystub from Employer on H1 Status?

Pleases someone help on this.
    Last edited by Venky1977; 08-21-2007, 05:18 PM.

H1 transfer

My wife is working in L2 with EAD in Emloyer A. She got her H1 approval this year(valid from oct 2007) with the same Employer A. This month end her client contract period is endiing. Now she started to search job and her Employer also doing the same.
    Her employer told if she didnt get a job in a month then he may need to terminate her. Her employer told he can run payroll maximum a month without a job. My question is

1. Can we transfer her H1 to employer B on this october with the paystup from employer A she was working in EAD? Is it possible? Or do we need october paystub from Employer on H1 Status?

---- You can transfer the H1 at any time irrespective of the pay stub from either of the employers. All you need is a firm statement s to why the employer was unable to pay you. (Reasons could be unable to find a client suiting the business needs that are staed clearly)

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X