Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• answering 221g query after an year

Hi,

I have given 221g by visa officer on march 2006 and asked me to come back with detailed description of project, timelines of the project. I didn't got a chance to answer it as i came to UK. I am thinking of answering the query next month. Please could you guide, wether i need to book an another appointment or can i drop the papers in VFS drop box.

Many Thanks,
    Hari

221g

I have given 221g by visa officer on march 2006 and asked me to come back with detailed description of project, timelines of the project. I didn't got a chance to answer it as i came to UK. I am thinking of answering the query next month. Please could you guide, wether i need to book an another appointment or can i drop the papers in VFS drop box.

---- You need to answer the 221g and not seek/book an appointment or drop any documents with VFS unless you have been told to do so

Subramanya

Comment

Generally 221g queries have to be answered within 1 year of issue of 221g notice. Better check the 221g query sheet for the expiry date, before you proceed.

a 221g holder

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X