Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

221(g) Earnest request to all experienced guys please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221(g) Earnest request to all experienced guys please help!

Hi,

I am in a very bad situation right now, My case was approved by USCIS in 2006 and I went for stamping this year to the Chennai Consulate.

The lady who interviewed me spoke to me nicely and I answered all the questions to the best of my knowledge however she needed more information so issued me a 221(g) blue form and asked me to drop my passport and the additional documents in the dropbox.

All of these documents were related to my employer, with some effort I got all the documents from my employer and dropped it in the box after a few days.

After about a week I got a mail and the Consulate, they returned my passport with another 221(g) blue form and they checked the option which read:

"Your case has been returned to USCIS for review and the consulate will contact the employer directly, please wait for further information from consulate"

Now, I honestly dont know what the problem is because I have nearly 3 years of Genuine experience that too with big IT giants in India. I am also qualified as I have a B.tech.

Can any one please let me know what could be possible outcome and how soon I can expect an answer from the consulate.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Its not a problem with your experience, but a documentation or a legal problem with the consultant or the company which is sponsering your visa. Please discuss with the company which filed your visa.

Comment

Tough Luck!

Thanks for the reply,

I believe I just have to wait, I am more concerned about my track record.

Even though I dont get the visa its fine with me but atleast for future if my track record is not hampered at the consulate it would be nice....hope so..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X