Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Stamping - J2 to H1

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • immihelp
    1. It can't be stamped from US. It needs to be done in India. However, you can stay in US and work on H1. If you go back to India for vacation etc, you have to first get it stamped before coming to US.

    2. It really depends upon the reason for rejection.

    Leave a comment:

  • immihelp
    started a topic Stamping - J2 to H1

    Stamping - J2 to H1

    Dear Sir
    I came in US on J-2 visa in May and meanwhile my H-1B which was filed from India got approved. I wish to know that do I need to go back to India for getting it stamped or it can be done from US.
    Another query is that if I do go to India for getting it stamped and I dont get the Visa, will it have any effect on my J-2 visa which is valid till March 2009.