Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Dependent - How many H1 pay stubs needed

Hi,
    I am in a wierd situation. I am on OPT right now and working for Company A. My H1B is approved through Company B, under Masters Quaota and will start working for Company B from Oct 1s. Meanwhile my last working working day in Company A is Sep 15th. I have been with Company A for almost 8 months since my OPT has begun and I have all their Pay Stubs. I have worked for other company C for 3 months before working in Company A. I have that pay stubs also. I deally I have my last 12 months of paystubs.

Now my problem is My wife in India is attending Us Consulate Chennai on Oct 15, during which I will not have any paystubs from Company B, as it is not generated yet.

I can only submit Company A & C paystubs.. which will be my last 12 months of paystubs.

Can someone please tell, is this going to be a problem. Are there any chances that Embassy would ask for my current paystubs.. Do I need to have my current company Paystubs.... Please help.....? I am tensed.
    I cannot afford to loose any chance of getting an approval for my wife.
    Please respond.

If only we can stop and think before hittin the panic button.

The VO's will know that this is your first H1 with start date 1 Oct. It would very stupid of them to expect you to provide pay stubs from a job you have not even started.

Get a letter from employer stating that your salary is going to be susch and such and they are writing this letter to support your wife's bid for H4

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X