Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Interview help Required

Hi

I am in a process of attending h1b interview, when i filled my papers i have mentioned in the cv as Master's degree (waiting for list). Employer filled my petition as Masters.

Now result came for me, i got struck with 1paper. Now i dont have master degree. CV which i submitted for petition, it shows MCA (waiting for result)

I am Bachelor degree of science with 8years expereince in IT.

Can i go for interview.

Any one pls help me for the same

Looking for your valuable advice

Cheers
    Raj

Mistake in 129 Subrahmanya plz suggest

I have little diffrent problem thn this.

My employer made mistake while filing New H1 in 129 he selcted me as "Masters" in higest education tab and i have "BE" in computers, I have to go for interview next week what should i do pls. advice.

I was already working in US for one year on L2 Doese that will help ?

Subrahmanya plz suggest
    Thanks in Advance !!

Comment

H1 interview

I am in a process of attending h1b interview, when i filled my papers i have mentioned in the cv as Master's degree (waiting for list). Employer filled my petition as Masters.

Now result came for me, i got struck with 1paper. Now i dont have master degree. CV which i submitted for petition, it shows MCA (waiting for result)

I am Bachelor degree of science with 8years expereince in IT.

Can i go for interview.

Any one pls help me for the same

Looking for your valuable advice

---- Try and explain the situation and if prompted give them assurance that you will clear that one paper within a set period of time

Subramanya

Comment

H1 interview

My employer made mistake while filing New H1 in 129 he selcted me as "Masters" in higest education tab and i have "BE" in computers, I have to go for interview next week what should i do pls. advice.

---- Convince them that you had applied for the job based on your Bachelors degree and it was erroneously written as Masters

I was already working in US for one year on L2 Doese that will help ?

---- That does not matter. The petition talks about qualifications and experience suitable to a specific job under a Visa class and condition has to be satisfied by you and the employer

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X