Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got e-mail from consulate (subramanyam plz reply )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got e-mail from consulate (subramanyam plz reply )

hello subramanyam
    i need help from you

i applied for h1b visa for this current year 2007 and i attended interview on july 19 2007 .......interview was quite good and it all went in positive way at last she said that the consulate will e-mail the result ,so i waited waited for 1 month for the result and i send a fax on august 20 '2007 to know my current status and i got reply yesterday stating that ................................

("unfortunately we did not receive an answer yet. Please wait. We will contact you as soon as we get an answer.)
    Sincerely, Visa Unit Berlin"
    subramanyam iam not understanding what is this answer ? from whom they get an answer? how many days it take to send an e-mail with answer ?wat r the chances of getting visa?

thanking you for your reply

subramanyam need information on this case

Comment

They must have sent some query to USCIS or Dept of state. Read the letter they gave you initially carefully and look at thw wording.

You may or may not get an answer soon. Some consulting companies are facing a lot of trouble in getting H1's. If you search for 221(g) you will find that there are several people waiting for an answer, some get approved in a few weeks other in a year.

Comment

hello friend thanx for ur reply sooon

this case not only happening to me but most of the people in berlin
        for some people they taking passport at the time of interview
        for some they r not taking passport at the time of interview
        and for some people they r telling weather ur case is approved or not

but i am so confused waiting for result to com

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}