Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls help its urgent

Hi Friends

I am planning to attend h1b interview, when i filled my papers i have mentioned in the cv as Master's degree (waiting for list). Employer filled my petition as Masters.

Now result came for me, i got struck with 1paper. Now i dont have master degree. CV which i submitted for petition, it shows MCA (waiting for result)

I am Bachelor degree of science with 8years expereince in IT.

Without master degree, can i attend interview, since am eligble with eligble with bachelors.

Any one pls help me for the same

Looking for your valuable advice

Cheers
    Raj

Raj , the MCA you did is in India. Correct me if am wrong. If thats the case then you cannot apply under Masters quota because the Masters quota is reserved for candidates who have done their Masters in the US.
    Am sure of this. You can however file under the normal quota. So even if you get the MCA and since it is not from the US, you are not entitled for the Masters quota.
    Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

Or assuming the other way round, you are in India and talking abt visiting consulate there. So if you mentioned Masters as your qualification to file the petition, then unfortunately you can't proceed with this petiton.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X