Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1b interview

Hello All !

I am Indian working in UK at the moment and i want to attend the interview in Delhi instead of london ,but in my I797 the embassy name is london . Now can i attend in delhi instead of London ?

My passport address is in AP but I am outside of AP dfrm 4 years ,so Could i abl to attend in Delhi ?

If so what address I should write in DS 156 ? I have a family living in Delhi should i write their address on it?

Would that be any problem if I attend in Delhi other than London?

Could anyone please help in these and your concern is always very thankful.

Regards

Varma Datla

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there any spefic reason for interview in Delhi, you might have an easier time in London.

Comment

because i am finishing my project on sep 30 th and here this year they are issuing a lot 221g on adin process just for no reason

Comment

Same is happening in India, but if you are moving back to India then since the residence was Uk for the last few months you can appear in Delhi.

Comment

Could you tell me about my I797 please ? It is london on that so could i still attend in delhi?

Comment

Based on experiences posted by others you should be able to overcome the London mention

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X