Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urgent, plz guide me in this issue

Hi,

I will attend my H1b in sept through a level5 MNC as a BEP.
    I had already attended previously through some YYYY employer for 2005 quota. But at that time due to some issues they refused my visa. but recently my old petetion status was changes. Now the status is "Change your address with USCIS" so that we can send a mail which tells the additional evidence".
    What i need to do now. Can i held the old one as it ease for some days till my present h1b visa interview.
    Can i attend the interview for new one without closing the old one..? Please suggest me in this. Thanks in advance.

H1 issues

I will attend my H1b in sept through a level5 MNC as a BEP.
    I had already attended previously through some YYYY employer for 2005 quota. But at that time due to some issues they refused my visa. but recently my old petetion status was changes. Now the status is "Change your address with USCIS" so that we can send a mail which tells the additional evidence".
    What i need to do now. Can i held the old one as it ease for some days till my present h1b visa interview.
    Can i attend the interview for new one without closing the old one..? Please suggest me in this. Thanks in advance.

---- You can attend the present interview for H1 Visa. No problem. For the old Visa, the USCIS has only told you that they will ask for additional evidence. This means they are going to ask you for more docs

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X