Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 to F1 -- Subrahmanya plz suggest

Hi Subrahmanya,

My spouse is on L1 and he is interrested to go for doing MBA.can he do so? i mean is L1 to F1 possible?should he go for applying COS?

we want to appoint an immigration lawyer to discuss and follow how to go about my L2 to H1 and my spouse's L1 to F1.can you suggest me any info of attorneys on immigration front?

its a really gr8 help from u r side n i thank u in advance.

Jyothi.

MBA admission

My spouse is on L1 and he is interrested to go for doing MBA.can he do so? i mean is L1 to F1 possible?should he go for applying COS?

we want to appoint an immigration lawyer to discuss and follow how to go about my L2 to H1 and my spouse's L1 to F1.can you suggest me any info of attorneys on immigration front?

---- Your spouse cando the MBA or any other course. If it is done on H4 the fees are slightly higher. F1 requires you to go through a screening process and only then get admitted. F1 is good if you intend to go a school of your choice.

---- There is no need for a lawyer, instead go to teh University/Grad School Counsellor and they should be able to help you with all formalities. All you have to do is a little bit of leg work. After all it may be worth the pain

Subramanya

Comment

Urgent! Need help for H1 to H4

Hello Subramanya,

I am in US and had applied for H1 transfer one month back.RFE has been raised for the same.

Meantime, I had to quit from my previous job.I am not sure how long this will take.Can I apply for H4 as to avoid out of status issue? how long can I wait (with no valid visa -H1 / H4) after I quit my previous job?

Your help is highly appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Jenny

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X