Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed please

Hi
    Last edited by kaathambari; 09-03-2008, 01:58 PM.

Has he got the approval notice? My guess is he has. If has the approval, he can work for the company on H1 on the start date. Visa stamp is needed only for re-entry in the US. You can have the approval and stay in the US and work without even going for the stamp. If he leaves the US in between for vacation then you need to have the stamp when he enters the US. Approval of the visa-stamp is based on how he speaks and then having the right documents for the interview. There is no bad time or good time for visas to be issued or rejected.It is based on how confident your friend is and speak to the point.
    Last edited by topcatin; 09-13-2007, 11:55 AM.
    Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

confusion

hi
      Last edited by kaathambari; 09-03-2008, 01:59 PM.

Comment

It is not just the approval notice that makes a diffrence but the answer to the question did the approval come with new I-94 attached. This indicates that the change of status to H1 was approved and he does not need to exit the country to come tart work.

But if he has no I-94 then there is no choice but to get stamp and return

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X