Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 and H4 interview on same day for myself and wife

Hi,
    I gotmy H1 application approved along with the H4 application for my wife. Now I need to schedule the visa interview. Should we have to take two different appintments with consulate, or whether one will do? I mean, should I have to fill separate forms for myself and my wife?

Answer

Hi,
    you have to book dates together.
    Fill your application completely,
    In the end u will get button to fill co-worker or spouse application
    Then fill her application in continuation to yours (Dont fill her before yours else u cant enter her details along with you)
    Then go for date booking for yours and hers together in that same application

I actually have made mistake of filling hers and mine seprately.Now i m delima if i can attend along with her

You can see my earlier doubt.. so dont repeat my mistake

Best of Luck

Gud LUck

Comment

Have you applied or filled the application

Hi,
      Did u fill the application on the site..?
      if so ? i have few questions

Were you able to add your wife in the same application as yours?

If so, was it after filling you application , you added in that Co-worker spouse button and add her in your application.?

Please reply ASAP.
      I need to reschedule my interview.

Thanks

Gud Luck

Comment

Am in the same boat

Guys

I see you had this discusion a couple of days ago. Did you figure out how to add the spouse to your application. Some one told me, I need to check a box that says add spouse on the same application BEFORE I fill any DS156. I am not getting that option. Neither am I getting a ADD APPLICANT option, once I am done with the application. I am only getting a DELETE APPLICANT option.

Actually, I filled DS156, DS157 but did not complete the petition, this might be causing that ADD APPLICANT not to appear coz my primary application is not complete?

Help please, when does this check box appear, before filling the forms or AFTER

Neelima

Comment

Thanks a lot for the reply. I was able to apply for my wife also, along with my application. After completing my forms(156, 157 and petition details), I was asked to enter other dependeds, if needed. Thanks a lot for your reply.

Regards
          Sijin

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X