Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They Gave 221g form and asked to send some more documents from the company.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They Gave 221g form and asked to send some more documents from the company.

Hi All,

I had my interview on 18th Sep 2007. There asked me below Questions,
    1) Where are you working?
    2) How long you working in this Company? (5 Months)
    3) Why Do you want to Go to USA? (I gave Brief ans)
    4) Tell about your Project? ( I gave Brief Expalnation about Project)
    5) Is it Client Project or Inhouse Project? ( InHouse Project)
    6) Will They sell the product? ( No Idea about it) (This Question is only for me. I saw 8 people they didn't ask this Question to them)
    7) They asked about Project description from the company Letter? ( I told that is in the List)
    8) Can you give the TAX Documents? ( Igave the Documents)

After that she saw the Tax documents and She Gave me 221g form and Drop the documents in VSF Drop Box?
    She all the list of petitioner Documents even submitted. She told don't send Passport in the drop Box.

This 221g means my application is rejected or will they do verification on my Documents.

Question1) while droping the Documents using the Drop Box, Do i need to drop original --> I 797, I129, W2 froms?
    Question2) They asked my Experience Letters with Address. Do i need to Send originals Photo Copies.
    Question3) Do i need to send pititioner offer letter original or Photo Copy?
    Question4) Do i need to Give again D156 and D157?

Can any body tell me is my application will approve once i send the Documents or i lose hopes on VISA?

Even if i send the Documents how they will comunicate to us/ do we need to go to interview again or not?

Kinddly any body Give the Answers for my Questions.

Appriciate your help..

Thanks and Regards
    Krishna Reddy

Same situation

Originally posted by krreguri
    Hi All,

I had my interview on 18th Sep 2007. There asked me below Questions,
    1) Where are you working?
    2) How long you working in this Company? (5 Months)
    3) Why Do you want to Go to USA? (I gave Brief ans)
    4) Tell about your Project? ( I gave Brief Expalnation about Project)
    5) Is it Client Project or Inhouse Project? ( InHouse Project)
    6) Will They sell the product? ( No Idea about it) (This Question is only for me. I saw 8 people they didn't ask this Question to them)
    7) They asked about Project description from the company Letter? ( I told that is in the List)
    8) Can you give the TAX Documents? ( Igave the Documents)

After that she saw the Tax documents and She Gave me 221g form and Drop the documents in VSF Drop Box?
    She all the list of petitioner Documents even submitted. She told don't send Passport in the drop Box.

This 221g means my application is rejected or will they do verification on my Documents.

Question1) while droping the Documents using the Drop Box, Do i need to drop original --> I 797, I129, W2 froms?
    Question2) They asked my Experience Letters with Address. Do i need to Send originals Photo Copies.
    Question3) Do i need to send pititioner offer letter original or Photo Copy?
    Question4) Do i need to Give again D156 and D157?

Can any body tell me is my application will approve once i send the Documents or i lose hopes on VISA?

Even if i send the Documents how they will comunicate to us/ do we need to go to interview again or not?

Kinddly any body Give the Answers for my Questions.

Appriciate your help..

Thanks and Regards
    Krishna Reddy
    Hi,

All you need to do is drop I-797, I129 petition originals.
    And the rest all you could send them the photocopy.

I think they would have mentioned on the 221(g) form saying "A copy of ", so it means a photocopy.

Here, I don't know the chances of getting the Visa. Most of these cases have seen are ending with AAP (Additional Administration).

Even I lost the hope but waiting patiently.
    I was issued on sep 11th requesting 9.documents.

Right now, all we need to do is, get those documents as soon as possible from Employer. BEcause in these cases they delay the process in getting us the docs. And we should also ensure that we get perfect docs.

Thats all I can say. If you have more updates please post here.

Thanks,
    Kieth

Comment

So I can loose the hopes in getting the visa.

Comment

Hey
        dont lose hopes man.
        See i attended on 14th,but anyway i got visa stamped same day itself,but they asked me 4 years annual tax returns,but my employer sent every quarter from 2 years...
        It all depends on other side of the company also...
        Get the tax returns immediately and drop it..you get visa.
        Good luck

Comment

Dont worry....have patience...

Hello,

Just do what the VO told you. Drop the doc's in the nearest drop box and wait for a response from Consulate.

I attended the int'w way back in Feb'07....Got a 221(g) handover asking for many doc's..My employer gave all the doc's mentioned in the handover after 4months....In July I dropped all the doc's (with passport) in the nearest drop box and one fine day in Aug'07 I received my passport stamped with H1B visa....and all the doc's submitted.....

Have some patience...Have confidence...You know you are not cheating and just respond to their query....Don't try to bluff the US Consulate...They do lot of background check in the meantime...All the very best....

Regards,
          victory.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X