Section 221G (Yellow Form)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Section 221G (Yellow Form)

I attended New Delhi Consulate for an interview for H1B Visa on Sep 21. The interview was for 25 mins and the person pretty much asked questions in detail and then finally issued me a yellow color paper which mentioned that the Consulate was unable to issue VISA at the moment due to pending investigation.

My question is if any of you could throw some light on whats the difference between the color of the form when the US consulate identifies an applicant's case under Sec 221G.

I see some of them have received Green, White, Blue forms.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Section 221G (Yellow Form)

Someone please repond.

Comment

Forms

I attended New Delhi Consulate for an interview for H1B Visa on Sep 21. The interview was for 25 mins and the person pretty much asked questions in detail and then finally issued me a yellow color paper which mentioned that the Consulate was unable to issue VISA at the moment due to pending investigation.

My question is if any of you could throw some light on whats the difference between the color of the form when the US consulate identifies an applicant's case under Sec 221G.

I see some of them have received Green, White, Blue forms.

Here is asummary of an explanation of some forms. Of course this is a copied version. You may have to verify facts before concluding and saying that these forms are exactly for that purpose

 221G : A simple BLUE form asking for Extra Supporting Documents required by them to take a decision on your Visa Issuance. A case Number is Marked on this Form for your further communication.

 221G : A PINK form, which means your case is put forth for further Administrative Processing – You will be given a Reference ID for you to Track the Details of your Case online. This is mostly issued if they are not satisfied about your current employer or Work Experience related information in IND or any other issues related to your Qualification or Other issues beyond our Knowledge.

 221G : A WHITE form is a complex category 221G - They return the Case to USCIS for further Verification. ( Reason of doubt not Known ) Most of the cases we can zero onto Employers Issues.

 221G : A YELLOW FORM: General administrative processing. They just want make sure that all documents provided by you and the employer are genuine

 NO CODE - NO FORM: not given any Handout or any Code, but the Case been referred to USCIS for further Processing.

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks Subramanya.

Comment

221(g) yelllow form

Hi,

I attended interview in Nov,2007. They issued me a yellow form.they told that "No new appointment needed. Please returnwith the required documentation on any business day"

But they didn't mention single document. They took I797,Ds156,DS157,tax docs, proj docs & returned passport.
          still i didn;t get any reply,..Is anybody got reply after issuing yellow form?
          any body can give idea ?

Thaks
          [email protected]

Comment

221g

I attended interview in Nov,2007. They issued me a yellow form.they told that "No new appointment needed. Please returnwith the required documentation on any business day"

But they didn't mention single document. They took I797,Ds156,DS157,tax docs, proj docs & returned passport.
            still i didn;t get any reply,..Is anybody got reply after issuing yellow form?
            any body can give idea ?

---- 221G : A YELLOW FORM: General administrative processing. They just want make sure that all documents provided by you and the employer are genuine

---- Stop posting your query multiple times and in others each and every time. Everybody understand your concern. Do not overstate it

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X