Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B tracker

Hi

I had taken up my H1B visa inteview on 9/5/2007. I was given a blue sheelt and asked to provide additonal documentation under sec 221(g) and was asked to utilize the VFS drop-box facility. I did so in the last week of July 2007. After 12 working days, I called up VFS, and asked them if I could know the status of my application. I was told that my application in under processing and that they could not give me any details of how long it would take. I was asked to wait until I got the passport back from the Consulate! I am still waiting (It is the second week of September now -more than a month).

When I initially called up VFS, the first thing I got to know was that, if you sent the docs visa VFS drop-box [for sec 221 (g) cases], you cannot track the passport delivery online. You will have to call VFS everyday and enquire if they have received the passport from the Consulate.

I would like to know whether I could send mail to the consulate. I need help in this regard. Please claify.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Yes, you could contact the consulate.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X