hii Regarding Inteview with Kolkata Consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hii Regarding Inteview with Kolkata Consulate

Hii, myself attending interview with kolkata consulate for H1 on Oct 11th. Can any one please help me out if any one attended interview here. Am not finding any posts regarding interview with Kolkata consulate..

H1

Hi

How did you get an appointment at Calcutta? I'm trying to get appointment in Calcutta. I'm resident of Chennai

Comment

In Kolkata, there is first come first serve. you can go morning after 7.30.
      first you have to submit your documnets and then interviwer will call your name.

Interview will be cool. Better to go with all documents (with tax documents and clients letter if applicable), you wil get visa.

Comment

Originally posted by daffods
        Hi

How did you get an appointment at Calcutta? I'm trying to get appointment in Calcutta. I'm resident of Chennai

You cant get appointment in calcutta if ur resisdence in chennai.

Comment

Originally posted by daffods
          Hi

i am working in kolkata for past 2 years. So i took the appointment here in kolkata.

Comment

hi mishra,
            Thanks, i want to know one thing . Am going there for client side work not inhouse project but i don't have client invitation letter. What should i do. Do they really ask regarding the project..

Comment

Originally posted by meneny_mohan
              hi mishra,
              Thanks, i want to know one thing . Am going there for client side work not inhouse project but i don't have client invitation letter. What should i do. Do they really ask regarding the project..
              It would be better if you have client letter.
              Also, sometime VO will not ask client letter.

If any one is going through any consultant, then in 90% cases, VO is asking client letter.

In any case, they will ask about your project.

Try to get the client letter from employer. If not, be prepared and attend interview with confidence.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X