Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g at chennai

Hi folks ,
    I have attended H1B visa interview on 25th sep . I have been issued with a 221 g blue letter (NOT with AAP checked) asking 2 more docs from the petitioner.And also on the back side of the letter the VO didn't write/strike/write anything . She asked me to drop the docs. She hasn't mentioned anything abt Passport. But on the back of the letter they have mentioned to submit PP,I797,I29 and LCA along with the 221g blue letter .(it has a check box checked - it's printed not written).

Please let me know if anybody is there with a similar case.

My question is --- Do I need to submit the passport along with all these stuff??
    I also had an H4 app associated with my application . Do I need to submit the documents and application for that H4 too??

Please let me know ur valuable suggestions/comments.

Hello ,

I was also given a blue form on 26th Sept... asking for some stupid details I think we need to submit all the requred docs mentioned at the back of the form .. can anyone help us to solve this puzzele??

Thanks!
    Srinivas

Comment

kvnsk & h12007

Submit the docs marked by VO along with PP,I797,I29 and LCA.

Regards
      Raj

Comment

Hi Raaj ,
        Do I have to submit my spouse's PP also??

Thnks..

Originally posted by h12007
        Hi folks ,
        I have attended H1B visa interview on 25th sep . I have been issued with a 221 g blue letter (NOT with AAP checked) asking 2 more docs from the petitioner.And also on the back side of the letter the VO didn't write/strike/write anything . She asked me to drop the docs. She hasn't mentioned anything abt Passport. But on the back of the letter they have mentioned to submit PP,I797,I29 and LCA along with the 221g blue letter .(it has a check box checked - it's printed not written).

Please let me know if anybody is there with a similar case.

My question is --- Do I need to submit the passport along with all these stuff??
        I also had an H4 app associated with my application . Do I need to submit the documents and application for that H4 too??

Please let me know ur valuable suggestions/comments.

Comment

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your feedback.

Comment

If you have attended visa interview along with your Spouse then submit spouse PP also along with your PP and reqd docs.

All the best

Bye
            Raj

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X