Horrible company: Blood Suckers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible company: Blood Suckers

Be very careful about this company. If any one wants to join, you are doomed. They brought me from India and made me sign all kinds of agreements. They did not pay me for 6 months. I literally had to beg my friends for money. One day, some USDOL special agent called me and told me that they are investigating on green card fraud and asked me if i know any thing. It seems they took $20000 and sponsored people working in restaurents and gas stations with **** documentation. I had enough and finally left this company. They suck till your last drop of bloood. They did n't pay me $36000. I pray they burn in hell. Be very careful about this guy
    Madan Yonzon. He is the biggest con. He is the most dishonest person I ever saw. Every thing he will say is a lie.

Masterminds Global Solutions, LLC
    2520 Sardis Road North, ste#234
    Charlotte, NC 28227

If any one is reading this, don't fall into their trap.

Ex employee of Master Minds GLobal Solutions.

am writing on behalf of my frndne of my friends H1 was done by an Indian consulting firm...Primus Global Solutions Inc..is that a gud one to join with?..any idea to the members of this forum..she is bit tensed seeing all the posts in this forum.

Comment

stay away from indian-consulting companies. i have had my share of non-sense. Choice is yours. They sound promising and they speak a lot but do NOTHING. total waste and they are beggars. I have red flags on the company you just mentioned.
      Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X