Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Status not changed for a month in USCIS

Hi
    I am waiting for the approval notice from USCIS since 2 months, I already submitted my documents to my employer, when I told about the status in USCIS site he told me that all my documents are submitted, still the site shows the below status details.

How long will this status stay. have any one come across such status for long time?
    Is this is because USCIS already got my documents and was not updated the information in their site.

I already have B1 and had been there in US for 2 months. I heard that those who have B1 will have another verification process. Do any one knows about this ?

Please reply me
    Regards
    Vinayak

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On July 23, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

Hi,

My status also showing as below since 1 month.No status change till one month.I don't know what USCIS is doing.Praying the GOD.

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X