Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Status Issue

Hi
    I am waiting for the approval notice from USCIS since 2 months, I already submitted my documents to my employer, when I told about the status in USCIS site he told me that all my documents are submitted, still the site shows the below status details.

How long will this status stay. have any one come across such status for long time?
    Is this is because USCIS already got my documents and was not updated the information in their site.

I already have B1 and had been there in US for 2 months. I heard that those who have B1 will have another verification process. Do any one knows about this ?

Please reply me
    Regards
    Vinayak

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On July 23, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

usually there is no particular period of time...but bug your employer regarding this,,,attorney of your company has to look all these....

Comment

Earlier they would allow 12 weeks to respond to RFEs (Request for evidence) - Often referred to as a query. It looks like the query was not answered yet. or if it was answered recently it will take upto 2 weeks to update on USCIS site.

Check with your employer if USCIS allowed 12 weeks or less, if it is 12 weeks you still have few more days.

Not a legal advsie.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X