Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petetioner not providing any client for H1b stamping n chennai

hi
    this is vishal i got my h1b approval in july 2006, but didnt appear till now i am from 2006 h1b quota, i want to go for stamping but my employer clearly said we dont have any projects running, if u want we will send u the updated papers on which u can go for stamping.

which counslate should i appear preferably, chennai, mumbai, delhi. i got earlier rejections on f1 in 2005. kindly advise me, its urgent please....

H1 issues

this is vishal i got my h1b approval in july 2006, but didnt appear till now i am from 2006 h1b quota, i want to go for stamping but my employer clearly said we dont have any projects running, if u want we will send u the updated papers on which u can go for stamping.

---- If your employer does not have a project, you may be considered to be a liability and as the Visa refused under the condition that the US employer does not seem to capable of providing suitable employment

which counslate should i appear preferably, chennai, mumbai, delhi. i got earlier rejections on f1 in 2005. kindly advise me, its urgent please

---- First, read above. It does not matter as to which US Consulate you appear for the H1 interview. since at all the Consulates you have to justify the project you are going to work on

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X