Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping..Predecided !!!

Hi Guys,

I just got an important update from one of the persons in the US Consulate.
    USCIS guys have already decided a list of people who would get the H1b Visa at different consulates all over the world. The interview which they take is simply for formality. I got to know that when your company gets your I-797 from USCIS they intimate the consulates mentioned in your I-797 as to grant a visa to you or keep on hold for administrative purposes. That is the reason if you see that your visa stamp is a sticker which has your photograph and all your details including your company name and expiry date which needs to be prepared and takes time and cannot be made immediate on the spot when you give the interview. That is the reason why they can deliver the passports the same day with Visa stamped.

So guys whoever does not get Visa, dont think that there is your mistake.If your Visa is put on hold under 221g that is purely due to documents deficiency and once you submit those you would surely get a Visa if your name is in that list of persons to be granted a Visa.

Highest Visas are issued at the following places in the following order : -

1) Mumbai Consultate
    2) Delhi Consulate
    3) Kolkatta Consulate
    4) Chennai Consulate

Thats the reason why there are more rejections in Chennai Consulate

Thanks,

Crap!

Keep your foolishness to yourself.

Comment

People have got visa in all these 4 locations you mentioned. You speak honestly and confidently and have the right documents...you are fine. Other than that putting up an accent,trying to act too smart,speaking more than what is needed,**** documents.... all these can mess up one's chances of getting a visa.
      Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

thanks for sharing your 2nd hand information

Scorpion, thank you for sharing your 2nd hand information but here is my take on your information:

"I got to know that when your company gets your I-797 from USCIS they intimate the consulates mentioned in your I-797 as to grant a visa to you or keep on hold for administrative purposes"

If this is the case, I would think that at very first place USCIS will not approve the notice and when USCIS is in doubt they would request for additional documents to provide prior their approval” – I don’t think your statement makes any sense and I would assume there is some review;/validation process in place at USCIS that will judge them to even approve or deny _797 & I would recommend not to post such inappropriate 2nd hand information on this forum where lot of users visit these forums for a solution that might help them to make necessary adjustments prior to visiting. Taking interviews at US Consulate offices etc., and its not worth of your time to draft such information that might be useless to others or may create unwanted thoughts…”I got to know from one of the person in the US consulate blah blah blah blah etc….)

Comment

misleading

Hi friend,

There is something known as: blind leading the blind - deadly.

Let us not mislead people with uncertain and not so proven facts on visa and visa interviews.

Instill confidence, if you will, instead of, you know what!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X