Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Presently lacated at Bangalore Should i able to schedule interview at Delhi Consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presently lacated at Bangalore Should i able to schedule interview at Delhi Consulate

Hi All ,

I am currently working at infosys bangalore and i have schedule my H1-B Visa Interview at Delhi Consulate ... So can you please guide me that should i be able to take the interview at delhi consulate or i have re apply for chennai consulate.... Because today one my collegue taken up the interview at delhi consulate and they told him that he should have taken the interview at chennai consulate because he is presently lacated at banglore from last 6 months and too after 90 days ....
    and i have my interview scheduled on 15 - oct - 2007 .... So guys please help me out what step i have to take for my interview schedule ....

Whether i have to go for the delhi consulate or i will reschedule my interview to chennai consulate...

Thanks In Advance

@ Neeraj ur first priority should be Chennai. One of my colleague who was working with HP had to travel all of a sudden to US. He initially checked for vacant slots in chennai, finally since he did't get any slot he opted for delhi. Again that was for B1. As per what my understanding goes u need to first try in chennai and in case if there are no slots available then u can try in delhi, same goes for F Category visa too....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X