Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help for ICS H1B

HI Frnz,

I need some information about infinite computing systems.. I got selected for H1B Visa.. And they are asking for 60k security deposit... can anybody knows about this company.... Is it refundable... and can I trust the company.. I heard its a good developing company.... plz help me.....

thanks...

Do not pay a single penny for your visa or anything and dont give any documents. First these punks shouldnt be asking you money and if they are a big company ..they should be able to pay that 60k. Dont get cheated by these fellows. They dont provide proper documentation when asked for the interview and if the consulate asks for more documentation,these fellows simply keep quiet now that you have paid them 60k.Dont go for this.They give late-paychecks and act like we are at their mercy.The big difference is these fellows are beggars and idiots to think that we are at their mercy.
    Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

ICS is a prime vendor to few companies, paying is your personal choice. I have no comments.

Mr. Topcatin, I understand your frustration, not all employers are alike. You get late pay checks because most of consultants want all of the bill rate, leaving no room for employers to breath. If you set up your own terms like 90-10, obviously, smaller companies can not afford to pay before they get paid.

PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE.

YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "EMPLOYER ACTING AS AN AGENT" AND "EMPLOYER WHO ACTUALLY EMPLOYS" . Most of these consulting companies are Acting as agents.

All these companies may need some security - It has been a practice of our consultants to "JUMP" "CUT_OFF" employers without any cause.

If you have noticed on this forum, lot of people want to get rid of Initial Employers even before their arrival. I just answered someone's Query. My request to you is DO NOT GENERALIZE.

Comment

Latepaychecks, no healthinsurance and lieing about giving health insurance. And then cutting off some money at the time of leaving..And on top of that not doing the H1 itself. I am sorry my stand on indian-consulting companies will remain this. I have seen a lot of people face this, please go and see the "employer/employee" topic of this site and if you have time go look at some of the other visa forums of other sites.
        I dont want someone else to go through hell the I went though and this is the advise. You are probably one of the lucky people who got through with a consultancy. First of all these fellows should be upfront and keep up to their word.If one cant do a H1 or pay you properly then just say " I wont be able to do H1" and not fool around with peoples lives and take them on a rollercoaster ride.Our indian-fellows show their true color everyhere ...that doesnt change.Instead of helping all they want to do is spoil and ruin our peace of mind. Above all they just put a **** resume which is really dumb and foolish. The choice is yours,if you want to take the risk and go ahead with paying 60k then fine, I shared my experience and I have seen how people take the money and keep quiet and do NOTHING. These fellows sit in some state in india and have a US number and call up.Come on guys..there is a limit.They are just one pile of rubbish. Tell you one thing, even if I got my H1 through a indian-consultant..my view will remain the same because they are not honest at all in the first place.
        Last edited by topcatin; 10-15-2007, 01:38 PM.
        Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X