Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issued 221g - mentioned Documents need Review in 'Others' column

Hi All,

First thanks for all for sharing thier experience, it helps me a lot to prepare for the interview.

I have been issued 221g from chennai consulate today.

She asked me to show the Client letter which I showed her. She continued browsing. I produced the Financial documents of my company like TAX returns, Unemployment Wage Report, Notorised list of all employees and W2 form as she asked for the same. After going thru them she returned me just the W2 form. After sometime she wrote the 221 g form mentioning "Documents for Review" in Others coloumn and was informed by her that I will be contacted after review. No other fields are ticked in 221g. They have not collected my passport.

Friends, does anyone had similar experience?
    whats is Documents needs Reivew means?
    In how many days I can expect email from them?

Please help me.

Thanks,
    9ve
    Last edited by 9ve; 10-16-2007, 09:31 AM.

seniors.. appreciate if you have any inputs on this..

seniors.. appreciate if you have any inputs on this..

Comment

I'm got same on 15 Oct ~1PM

Hey..I'm got same on 15 Oct ~1PM. she took my original I-797. Did it happen to you also?
      thanks

Comment

hey...

Yes.. i had the same experience...
        any idea when they are going to get back to us? do you know any such kind of case where the applicant got communication from visa office? what are the time line? what are the success rate of these kinda cases?

thanks..

Comment

Just relax.. for few months

Dont know.. looks like they can get back anytime between 2 weeks to 120days it will be very frustrating if you are eagerly waiting.... so just relax n concentrate on your current stuff .. if it happens then good if it doesnt then also good.

Good luck!

Comment

1. ur docs wud be reviewd by USCIS, takes time.
            2. why wud thet retain the PP, assume u mite have to fly to some other nation!
            3. Retaing I797 is BADDD. This means ur employer is kinda black-listed!

dnt worry to much.. if ur employer is gud, fine. Else let others know abt ur employers so that they dnt fall into his trap!

Originally posted by 9ve
            Hi All,

First thanks for all for sharing thier experience, it helps me a lot to prepare for the interview.

I have been issued 221g from chennai consulate today.

She asked me to show the Client letter which I showed her. She continued browsing. I produced the Financial documents of my company like TAX returns, Unemployment Wage Report, Notorised list of all employees and W2 form as she asked for the same. After going thru them she returned me just the W2 form. After sometime she wrote the 221 g form mentioning "Documents for Review" in Others coloumn and was informed by her that I will be contacted after review. No other fields are ticked in 221g. They have not collected my passport.

Friends, does anyone had similar experience?
            whats is Documents needs Reivew means?
            In how many days I can expect email from them?

Please help me.

Thanks,
            9ve

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X