Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Document Checklist for H4 Stamping

Experts -

Can you please let me know on the documents one should be carrying for their H4 visa stamping? If you can please run-down a document checklist that would surely help many here.

Thanks in advance.

Documents for H4 Stamping

For H4 Stamping, I believe you would require the following:

1. Marriage Certificate (From District Marriage officer or Registrar or similar Capacity official)
    2. Marriage Invitation Card
    3. Marriage Photographs
    4. H1 Approval (I797)
    5. Copies of the H1 holders Passport (If its already stamped than with the stamped page, if H1 holder is in US then recent copy of the I94)

I will Also check with the Consulate webpage if they are asking for anything else.

Comment

1. A passport valid for travel to the US for at least six months after your date of entry into the US.
      2. A completed visa application form DS-156. Every applicant must also complete the form DS-157.
      3. A copy of the H1B holders notice of approval from I797
      4. Original marriage certificate for spouse and birth certificate for the child
      5. Marriage ceremony photographs (do not bring entire photo albums).
      6. Clear copies of H1B visa holders passport all 36 pages
      7. A letter from the H1B visa holders employer confirming continued employment
      8. US tax returns and W2 forms for each year the H1B visa holder as work in the United States
      9. H1B visa holders most recent pay slips from the United States employer.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X