Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consulate interview query

Hi,

I have been working in Client location( Bangalore) since June'2005 to till date for well known MNC, It has 5 more facilities across the India .I joined at Delhi location and my state belongs to Andhra pradesh. In my pay slips and Bank statements location also mentioned as Gurgaon.

I had sent my resume to US employer 9 months back for interview.They sent same to USICS ,when they were filed my petition .In that resume under project deatils I mentioned client as xxxx and location as yyyy company,Bangalore(I am outsourcing to yyyy) and Consulate name is mentioned as Chennai in Form I-797.

Please let me know can I attend interview in Delhi consulate instead of Chennai ?.

I would appreciate a few minutes of your time.

consulate interview query: Answer

Hi

Undoubtedly u can attend interview @ Delhi.

6months experience is Sufficient to attend Visa interview for the particular location(delhi)

so go ahead with proper documentation( both letters one from ur present employer and one from ur current cleint)

don't worry about ur I979B.

Wishing u all the success.

regards
    Lesa

Comment

Consulate interview query

Hi Lesa,

Thanks for u r reply.

Still I am working in Bangalore at client location.So current client letter will not help in my case.
      But my present employer appoinment and appriasal letters(location mentioned as gurgaon) will it help or not?.
      If not what is your suggestion with this regard.

Regards,
      newh1b

Comment

You have no problem in attending Delhi. If you have residence proof, namely telephone bill, electricity bill or bank statement or agreement with your land lord etc that will help. Also carry the visiting card of the company where Gurgaon is mentioned.Nothing to worry. Prepare well.

Comment

Consulate interview quey

Hi all,

Thank you for the time and courtesy extended me.

Regards,
          newh1b.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X