Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 I-94 Extension - Urgent Question

Hi:

my wife's H4 Visa and I-94, both expire End of November 2007. I just applied for an extension (based on my approved H1B extension till 2009) last week, but it looks like it will take anywhere from 2-4 months to get the new approved I-94.

Can she stay legally in this country till she receives the approval letter? (We received the receipt last week). Also, is there anyway she can renew her license before she gets the approval letter (say by showing my approval letter and marriage certificate?)

Thanks in advance,
    Bhaskar

Once H4 extention is applied before expiry and have receipt you are legal to stay in US until you get decision on your H4 petition.

Driving license rule change state to state and city to city. If you go to very small town they may over look expiry date and renew it. But mustlu I94 is the key to renew your DL.

x
    Originally posted by ritbhaskar
    Hi:

my wife's H4 Visa and I-94, both expire End of November 2007. I just applied for an extension (based on my approved H1B extension till 2009) last week, but it looks like it will take anywhere from 2-4 months to get the new approved I-94.

Can she stay legally in this country till she receives the approval letter? (We received the receipt last week). Also, is there anyway she can renew her license before she gets the approval letter (say by showing my approval letter and marriage certificate?)

Thanks in advance,
    Bhaskar

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X