Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding H4 for My Wife and Kid

Hi,
    I got H1B visa from Chennai conulate in the month of august, at that time my wife did not receive her passport, so I attended alone. Now she got her passport, Is it possible to take her for H4? I will be travelling to USA on 18th Nov. and I am from Andhra Pradesh, Can I pick the date from Delhi or Mumbai consulate, if yes what is the procedure for it. And what are the document do we need to carry for my Wife and Kid for their H4 Visa.

Please Help me.

Thanx.

If you able to get appointment H4 approval is not a problem.

You must carry all the documents what you have taken for your H1 plus Marriage photos, marriage certificate, for child - birth certificate.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by asat_2000
    Hi,
    I got H1B visa from Chennai conulate in the month of august, at that time my wife did not receive her passport, so I attended alone. Now she got her passport, Is it possible to take her for H4? I will be travelling to USA on 18th Nov. and I am from Andhra Pradesh, Can I pick the date from Delhi or Mumbai consulate, if yes what is the procedure for it. And what are the document do we need to carry for my Wife and Kid for their H4 Visa.

Please Help me.

Thanx.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X