Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g Administrative Processing Guys-Share your Experience here plz

Hello All,

Do anyone know about the documents visa officer keep after giving 221g for administrative processing. I had H1B visa interview in London and visa officer returned all of documents (except Company documents) including I719 form. Only thing he asked me for original Masters Degree and he went away with it (probably photocopy) and then gave it back with 221g Administrative Processing option ticked on that.
    I have read comments from many guys about their Administrative Processing case and its different in many cases. Visa Officer sometime keep some documents including approval letter I719 which vary case to case but they all come under Administrative processing. I think this can help us to evaluate our own particular case if your share all your experiences and end result.
    My 221 g just saying that we need some extra administrative processing before visa can be issued. Please do not contact as we are unable to say about how much time it will take.
    Guys, I think if they send case back to USCIS they keep approval letter and dont give it back to candidate. Seniors please help with your suggestions.
    As Administrative processing may have different reasons so I would appreciate your experience specially those who got their case processed.

This can be very usefull for lots of people like me (who just got no option other then wait) to understand what actually they do in Administrative processing.
    Thanks

bottomline: VO will keep wht he desires to keep. If there's any mistake from his side, he will promptly courier the unwanted docs back to you. Above all, u can always call the consulate give him the case ID and ask ur query!

Originally posted by yoginishu
    Hello All,

Do anyone know about the documents visa officer keep after giving 221g for administrative processing. I had H1B visa interview in London and visa officer returned all of documents (except Company documents) including I719 form. Only thing he asked me for original Masters Degree and he went away with it (probably photocopy) and then gave it back with 221g Administrative Processing option ticked on that.
    I have read comments from many guys about their Administrative Processing case and its different in many cases. Visa Officer sometime keep some documents including approval letter I719 which vary case to case but they all come under Administrative processing. I think this can help us to evaluate our own particular case if your share all your experiences and end result.
    My 221 g just saying that we need some extra administrative processing before visa can be issued. Please do not contact as we are unable to say about how much time it will take.
    Guys, I think if they send case back to USCIS they keep approval letter and dont give it back to candidate. Seniors please help with your suggestions.
    As Administrative processing may have different reasons so I would appreciate your experience specially those who got their case processed.

This can be very usefull for lots of people like me (who just got no option other then wait) to understand what actually they do in Administrative processing.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X