Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INFOEWEB - Not providing required documents during VISA Interview

Hello All ,
    This is my personal experience . I have filed my H1 from XYZ for the year - 2007 . They have sent my petition papers after a lot of persuasion. Now when i have fixed the interview at chennai , i require furthur documents like project details , snaps, tax returns, etc .

They are not ready to give any of them and are always saying that they would provide them when the VOs ask for it .

I am now thinking of cancelling my interview as it's of no use to go for an interview without having the knowledge of the product even . This is because it is a must that VO will ask about the project i would be working on and also the detailed documentation.

They now do not bother to respond to my emails also .

Am very much disappointed with this organisation . Can anybody help me out in this situation.

What could we do in such a situation ?? Pls help me out !

And also i would like to request people who have filed for H1 through XYZ ,
    guys let's get in touch with each other and fight it together . !!
    Last edited by little78; 11-22-2007, 02:03 AM.

This is a typical indian-consultantcy behavior.If they are behaving like this now, you think they are going to be honest to you upfront if at all you go to the US? One thing you shouldnt be paying 4400,the employer should and first of all H1 visa with premium processing and lawyers fees will cost nothing more than 2500$! big frauds...so why join and fight it out when you know these fellows are beggars and loosers?
    Last edited by topcatin; 10-31-2007, 09:57 AM.
    Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X