in complete papers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in complete papers

hi friends i recived my h1 papers and in that my employer not sended company photographs and brouchers and my roles n responsibilites .and my slot is on 6 th nov .so wt i do isss post pone to another date

plz help me

TAX and Employee status docs

Make sure you have TAX and employees status details. These are mostly asked docs at Chennai. I cannot say these are compulsary but if ur postponing for something else plan to get these all also from your employer.

All the best!!!

Comment

I was in the same position one week back . I kept on following up with them for project details and snaps . They were initially not responding but later when i said i would cancel the interview they gave it to me ..

My Suggestion : If you are applying through a consultancy or a new company established recently or you know is not well reputed, please get all papers including project details, snaps, IT returns, unemployement wage report , etc . from your petitioner and then go for stamping. Consulate ppl will surely ask for them in case they have doubts on your petitioner and if you have the papers it will save you from getting a 221G form whose procedure might take several months in the worst fo cases .

Comment

flipside!!

if u go wid all the docs stated in 221g, and VO still wants to validate ur employer, VO mite give u an "Admin processing". I suggest go wid only the proj docs + tax returns of employer. Getting 221g for docs is stall fine than gettin "admin processing reqd".

Originally posted by Qpit
        I was in the same position one week back . I kept on following up with them for project details and snaps . They were initially not responding but later when i said i would cancel the interview they gave it to me ..

My Suggestion : If you are applying through a consultancy or a new company established recently or you know is not well reputed, please get all papers including project details, snaps, IT returns, unemployement wage report , etc . from your petitioner and then go for stamping. Consulate ppl will surely ask for them in case they have doubts on your petitioner and if you have the papers it will save you from getting a 221G form whose procedure might take several months in the worst fo cases .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X