Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B - 221g Refusal

Dear Sir,
    I had been to US and lived in US for almost 5 years from 1997-2002. I have applied for a new H1B and in the year 2006 october my H1B got approved and went for a stamping on June 27th 2007. The VO interviewed me and finally gave me the Blue form to submit some of the missing documents. I have submitted those documents on July, 2007 through VFS. After waiting for more than 60 days my visa was refused since the doc that my pettitioner provided for the employement in US was not sufficient.

My question is, can I apply for a H1B visa again? Is there any issues if I apply for a H1B or B1 visa? Please advice me on this.

Thanks and Regards,
    Pete

Can you tell me what documents are asked by counsel, what did your employer provide to you.

You can apply another H1, but you may face the same issue once again.

Originally posted by sanpete
    Dear Sir,
    I had been to US and lived in US for almost 5 years from 1997-2002. I have applied for a new H1B and in the year 2006 october my H1B got approved and went for a stamping on June 27th 2007. The VO interviewed me and finally gave me the Blue form to submit some of the missing documents. I have submitted those documents on July, 2007 through VFS. After waiting for more than 60 days my visa was refused since the doc that my pettitioner provided for the employement in US was not sufficient.

My question is, can I apply for a H1B visa again? Is there any issues if I apply for a H1B or B1 visa? Please advice me on this.

Thanks and Regards,
    Pete

Comment

221g Visa Refusal

I was requested to produce my Employers w2 tax return for couple of years, Employees names and wages and then the employment invitation from US client. I have submitted all which I'd got it from my employer in US.

Why I will get it rejected again if I apply for a US H1B visa again?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X