Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1 Status - 221G form issued - Want to be in US in H4 or apply for a transfer ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Status - 221G form issued - Want to be in US in H4 or apply for a transfer ??

Hello Guys,
    I need some information regarding my H1. I had appeared for my H1 interview on 2nd of Nov.,'2007. I have been issued a 221g form to submit all my documents without passport to the chennai embassy by post .

Since my employer is a consultancy, i am guessing he would try to defer to send the papers asap . Hence the process might take longer and it could so happen that my VISA is also refused due to my employer .

Since my hubby already has his H1 stamped this year and going to USA this january, i would like to accompany him in H4 while my petitioner sends all the papers to the consulate . Can i do this ???

Next option :: Can i apply for a H1 transfer (even though am in India and one H1 (221G) pending) ??

Please guys help me !!!

z
    Originally posted by Qpit
    Hello Guys,
    I need some information regarding my H1. I had appeared for my H1 interview on 2nd of Nov.,'2007. I have been issued a 221g form to submit all my documents without passport to the chennai embassy by post .

Since my employer is a consultancy, i am guessing he would try to defer to send the papers asap . Hence the process might take longer and it could so happen that my VISA is also refused due to my employer .

Since my hubby already has his H1 stamped this year and going to USA this january, i would like to accompany him in H4 while my petitioner sends all the papers to the consulate . Can i do this ???

Unless the 221G is pertaining to your credential, you can apply your H4.

Next option :: Can i apply for a H1 transfer (even though am in India and one H1 (221G) pending) ??

H1 transfer is not possible without an I 94 card (means you must be presence in US)
    Please guys help me !!!

Comment

You dont have an H1 to start with, so no question of transfer.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X