Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issued H1B visa was Cancelled

Hi,

Its really sad to say that, I faced different issue in my H1b.

I have attended H1b interview on 30th Nov 2007 in Mumbai. I qualified in interview and i got H1b Visa. After 4 days i got call from US Consulate from Mumbai. They said u have some printing mistake in u r visa, so can u come once to consulate. Then have reached US consulate that day noon. After long time waiting they called me and said we have a report regarding u r experience in india. So u r lieing with US Consulate.

Previously i was worked in Wipro,Tcs,Accenture and i was terminated with some causes, and i worked very few days like 1 month for each company

So i didn't mentioned regarding that experiences, i was mentioned only my starting and latest worked company. My latest company was Accenture, but i was terminated from that company also, due to some problem.

I kept that company name, then the us consulate find out from that companies.

Then i have no chance, so i was withdrawl my H1b visa application. they cancelled my H1b visa.

am i eligble for next time, to apply to the visa, how can i show my experince.
    Becasue i am terminated from those companies.

Im really upset, i got Visa , then immediatelly it was cancelled.

Please help me, from this situation. If i want to attend any other countries Visa interview is the above said issue creates any problem.

If anyone can answer this query please give me the solution in detail.

regards,
    Raj

This is the best example for hiding the facts to counsel.
    Per US Law, hiding the facts also considered as a fraud. You would have mentioned all the companies you had worked from the start and reason for terminations.

Now your file is with US Embassy as a fraud case (hiding the facts), you may face problem in your future visa interviews not only H1 but also for F1/L1/B1 even green card. Every time you have to mention in the US visa application form "YES" for the question " Ever your US was cancelled"/
    Wait for couple of more years or try other gulf countries.

Originally posted by rajeshl
    Hi,

Its really sad to say that, I faced different issue in my H1b.

I have attended H1b interview on 30th Nov 2007 in Mumbai. I qualified in interview and i got H1b Visa. After 4 days i got call from US Consulate from Mumbai. They said u have some printing mistake in u r visa, so can u come once to consulate. Then have reached US consulate that day noon. After long time waiting they called me and said we have a report regarding u r experience in india. So u r lieing with US Consulate.

Previously i was worked in Wipro,Tcs,Accenture and i was terminated with some causes, and i worked very few days like 1 month for each company

So i didn't mentioned regarding that experiences, i was mentioned only my starting and latest worked company. My latest company was Accenture, but i was terminated from that company also, due to some problem.

I kept that company name, then the us consulate find out from that companies.

Then i have no chance, so i was withdrawl my H1b visa application. they cancelled my H1b visa.

am i eligble for next time, to apply to the visa, how can i show my experince.
    Becasue i am terminated from those companies.

Im really upset, i got Visa , then immediatelly it was cancelled.

Please help me, from this situation. If i want to attend any other countries Visa interview is the above said issue creates any problem.

If anyone can answer this query please give me the solution in detail.

regards,
    Raj
    Last edited by GreatGuru; 11-09-2007, 06:37 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X