Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer before travel to US

Hi to all,

I have applied for H1B through company A this year. My H1B stamping is yet to be done but my petition got approved. Due to personal reasons I may not be traveling to US this year using the H1B visa of Company A. I am interested to travel to US through company B, may be next year.

In this case, can anyone let me know what should be done if I am willing to buy all necessary documents that were filed by Company A this year (2007)

Best Regards,
    Joseph

Hi to all,

I have applied for H1B through company A this year. My H1B stamping is yet to be done but my petition got approved. Due to personal reasons I may not be traveling to US this year using the H1B visa of Company A. I am interested to travel to US through company B, may be next year.
    YOur post is confusing, for an stamping, petition must be approved.

In this case, can anyone let me know what should be done if I am willing to buy all necessary documents that were filed by Company A this year (2007)
    What do you mean you want to BUY all documents? There is no buying business here. Either goto the US and work and get visa transferred or apply for a new H1B with B next year in APR2008.

Best Regards,
    Joseph

Comment

Thank you for the reply.

Actually I got my I129 petition filed for 2007 and this got approved by USCIS. The petition was filed on my behalf by company A.

Is there any possibility to transfer this petition filed by Comapny A to company B. Kindly note that I have not undergone the H1B stamping. In this circumstance I would like to know how to initiate the process of transfer (if there is any) if both the companies are willing for the transfer.

Best Regards,
      Joseph.

Originally posted by orion
      Hi to all,

YOur post is confusing, for an stamping, petition must be approved.

What do you mean you want to BUY all documents? There is no buying business here. Either goto the US and work and get visa transferred or apply for a new H1B with B next year in APR2008.

Best Regards,
      Joseph

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X