221 (g) Additional Administrative Processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221 (g) Additional Administrative Processing

I received a 221(g) Application letter stated as " Need Additional Administrative Processing ". The Visa officer said, they dont need any more information from me and I dont have to do anything. He further said that After the processing is over, the US Consulate will get it touch with me. My passport was returned back to me, but my original experience letters .

My question is Does Calling up the consulate or mailing them will help any? If so Can anybody Please provide the Email Address and the Phone Numbers?

Guys who ever has been issued the same and got through successfully or did not or still waiting plz do write in your experiences

Thanks In advance
    Last edited by sandeep_in; 11-12-2007, 01:29 PM.

man,
    USCIS wants to validate ur experience.
    Cant say how long will that take. But if everything is legal n true, u will get a call frm consulate to drop in ur passport.
    ciao

Originally posted by sandeep_in
    I received a 221(g) Application letter stated as " Need Additional Administrative Processing ". The Visa officer said, they dont need any more information from me and I dont have to do anything. He further said that After the processing is over, the US Consulate will get it touch with me. My passport was returned back to me, but my original experience letters .

My question is Does Calling up the consulate or mailing them will help any? If so Can anybody Please provide the Email Address and the Phone Numbers?

Guys who ever has been issued the same and got through successfully or did not or still waiting plz do write in your experiences

Thanks In advance

Comment

thanks for the reply..... you mean to say my documents have gone back to USCIS for verfication?.... jst an idea will my employed might get a call or mail?..
      I have done some research on this most of them said he might mail my previous employer is that true?

Comment

hi sandeep

i too got 221(G) white form, stated adminstrative process , and VO had taken my US employer documents and my orginal degree certifictes , how much time cani expect to get a call from conuslate , my interview was on 15th nov.

is their any chance for us to get visa stamped, will they ask passport to send or ask me to come again for interview .hoping for 1st thing to happen.

ohh god help me

iam from hyd native. my id is to chat : [email protected]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X