Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Visa Appointment letter

Hi,
    I am an Indian citizen resident in US. In India my state of residence is Haryana. I recently booked an appointment at the Chennai consulate. However on the appointment letter the state of residence is mentioned as Tamil Nadu instead of Haryana. Do you think this anomaly is going to be a problem?

thanks for your help
    Gaurav

y the heck r u going to CHENNAI? cancel this n go to DELHI.
    Moreover u got it in chennai coz u gave ur SOR wrongly.

Originally posted by dhir1
    Hi,
    I am an Indian citizen resident in US. In India my state of residence is Haryana. I recently booked an appointment at the Chennai consulate. However on the appointment letter the state of residence is mentioned as Tamil Nadu instead of Haryana. Do you think this anomaly is going to be a problem?

thanks for your help
    Gaurav

Comment

I am already in US so am eligible to go to any of the 4 consular districts in India.
      I selected "Indian citizen resident in US" while filling up the application and didn't get the option to select the SOR.

Also, I inquired with the chennai consulate and this is a known issue with the system. Even before I could complete my question the Guy on the other end about the problem and the solution.

Comment

Yes.. It is an issue with the VFS site.. Whatever you select, the interview appointment comes out with the residence as Tamil nadu.. Nothing to worry at all

Comment

Originally posted by dhir1
          Hi,

thanks for your help
          Gaurav

hei nothing to worry .. it was a mistake in the online application form, who ever select the Chennai counsilate are getting this issue , so dont worry it is known to Chennai counsilate VO's !!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X