H1B transfer - Stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B transfer - Stamping

I have recently transfer my H1B visa from previous company to current new company. Currently i have new approval and Visa Stamp for Privious Employer. My Visa for previous Employer will expire in October 2008 and i want to go to india in January 2008. So in that case do i need to go for new stamping for current company or i can come back to usa on my existing Visa..which is issued for Privious employer.

Thank You

Better have the new employer visa stamped for your future travels. Any case you need visa stamp after Oct 2008.

Originally posted by pateajayk
    I have recently transfer my H1B visa from previous company to current new company. Currently i have new approval and Visa Stamp for Privious Employer. My Visa for previous Employer will expire in October 2008 and i want to go to india in January 2008. So in that case do i need to go for new stamping for current company or i can come back to usa on my existing Visa..which is issued for Privious employer.

Thank You

Comment

Ya it is better to get new employer stamp...but my problem is i don;t have enough time in india if it is not necessary...if it is necessary than i have adjust some how....

Comment

You are fine with a new employer approved petition and an unexpired visa (from previous employer) to travel in Jan 2008.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X