Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

221g - "Documents for review" mentioned in others.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g - "Documents for review" mentioned in others.

Hi all,
    I attended visa interview in chennai consulate on November 1st. A young lady with black hair, looked like Indian conducted the interview. She collected the all the documents given by employer and returned the passport and gave me a blue 221g form with none of the options ticked. She just told that they need to review the documents and will get back to me through mail. In the 221g blue form, she just wrote "Documents for review".

Are there any one else with similar experience?? Any idea in which category I am falling into? Is that administrative processing? She didnt tell anything as admininstrative process. All she said is she need to review the documents. Please help me with this. When I asked her if anything to be done from my side, she said no.

any similar experiences?? any updates??
    any idea how long do they take to review the docs ??

Comment

Wait and watch.

Comment

Hi Babu,

Your documents are for further review either from your petitioner are with current employer..Normally it takes month are so...

Keep the hope..

Srinni
        Srinni

Comment

Hi

I am too in the same situation, written by VO on my 221g "Have all documents will ask to submit passport later" but he told he needs to review the docs and let me know throught email or phone.

My interviewer was not a lady.

It's been 3 months now and no updates still

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X