B1 travel and H1 interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 travel and H1 interview

I have B1 visa and H1 Petition/Status for this year(2007) is approved and waiting for Interview dates.
    I already went thru B1 visa and stayed for 3 months and returned back from US this year May/2007
    My company wants me to travel again in B1 this Dec/2007.
    My H1 Interview Schedule probably will be Jan/Feb 2008 and my company told me that if there was an H1 interview, i can return back and attend the H1 visa interview.
    My question: Travelling thru B1 visa for 2 times(time period between 2 B1 travels is 6 months) and after a month with return from B1, i mean on next year Feb/2008 , will there be a issue in attending H1 interview, will US consulate ask questions regarding that.

They are unrelated cases.

Comment

Hi

You business travels are noting to realted with your H1B..It will not effects to H1B interview..Best of luck..

Srinni
      Srinni

Comment

Mine WAS in the same Boat

Hi,
        Mine WAS also in the same boat, i have visited twice . Make sure you take your H1B interview after couple of months from the date of return to India, Make sure you leave 2 months GAP to say that you have transfered your knowledge of yours, that you made in B1(2rd visit).

All the Best,
        rajkarus

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X