Experts & Gurus. Kindly resolve confusions regarding H1B transfer in India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experts & Gurus. Kindly resolve confusions regarding H1B transfer in India

Hello Experts & Gurus. Different forums are providing different resolutions for similar nature of issues / problems. I humbly request you all to clarify my queries.

I had travelled to US on H1B visa from Employer A for 5 months & I have 4 paystubs. I am currently in India with the same employer (Employer A). Since I am planning to look for a new employment in US, I would like to have clarifications for my below queries:

1> Is it possible to transfer my H1B to another employer (Employer B) when I am in India?

2> Do I need to have a visa stamping from the new employer (Employer B) for entering US? My existing visa is valid till Sep 2009.

Thanks & Regards
    Prerna

H1 issues

Hello Experts & Gurus. Different forums are providing different resolutions for similar nature of issues / problems. I humbly request you all to clarify my queries.

I had travelled to US on H1B visa from Employer A for 5 months & I have 4 paystubs. I am currently in India with the same employer (Employer A). Since I am planning to look for a new employment in US, I would like to have clarifications for my below queries:

1> Is it possible to transfer my H1B to another employer (Employer B) when I am in India?

---- Yes, it is possible

2> Do I need to have a visa stamping from the new employer (Employer B) for entering US? My existing visa is valid till Sep 2009

---- NO, If you have a valid I-797 from employer B, the existing Visa stamped on your Passport is good for travel to the US

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X