issue in h1 transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issue in h1 transfer

I came to US thru Company A, on 10-jan-07. I have tranferred the visa to Company B on 4-May-07 and yet to get approval. I got three paychecks from company B.This is being processed in california servcice center.Meanwhile on 13-Nov-07 i have tranferred(which is being processed in vermont service center) the visa to company C with ONLY company A's petition and company A's paystubs as i dont have any petition from B. My current employer(company c) says that there is no need to show that i was working in company B as this is still in process in another service center. He says that he will project as if am on bench for past three months, if a query comes then he will produce the paychecks which i will get in mean time. Please let me know whether this procedure works? In worse scenario what could be the impact of this.I highly appreciate your help.

H1 transfer

I came to US thru Company A, on 10-jan-07. I have tranferred the visa to Company B on 4-May-07 and yet to get approval. I got three paychecks from company B.This is being processed in california servcice center.Meanwhile on 13-Nov-07 i have tranferred(which is being processed in vermont service center) the visa to company C with ONLY company A's petition and company A's paystubs as i dont have any petition from B. My current employer(company c) says that there is no need to show that i was working in company B as this is still in process in another service center. He says that he will project as if am on bench for past three months, if a query comes then he will produce the paychecks which i will get in mean time. Please let me know whether this procedure works? In worse scenario what could be the impact of this.I highly appreciate your help.

---- If you have applied for a transfer to company B in the month of May and you have not received an approval notice, the time taken is too long and there may be other issues in the matter like the employer/attorney not telling you about an RFE

---- The idea of company seems to be good until all the facts are verified by USCIS and this may take its own time. Depending on when you applied for a transfer to company C, hasten up the process by going in for premium processing, there will be some answer in about two week's time

Subramanya

Comment

Do you know if Company A has not cancelled your H-1B? Does anyone know how to see the status of H-1B, and know whether our employer has cancelled or kept our H-1B even when we leave them?

It will be very great if someone can tell how the process of H-1B cancellation is initiated, and how will it affect us, what benefit does our employer get when they dont cancel H-1B, what benefits do they get when they cancel H-1B.

In your case you should be very safe enough as H-1B transfer from company A to Company C is not very complicated, but make sure that you have your paystubs and related documents ready, Please do enquire if you need to get H-1B of Company C stamped immediately ?

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X