Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule for interview from US

Hi,
    I transfered my B1 to get my H1. I have to go to india for stamping. But I want to get my interview scheduled from here itself (for mumbai). How do I do it. I visited the www.visa-services.com site.. But I didn't find any thing specific for this scenario (currently in US and requesting for an appointment). There was a generic link to schedule interviews. Can some one advise.

Regards,
    Rakesh.

RE:Schedule for interview from US

go to www.ttsvisas.com

Comment

Re: RE:Schedule for interview from US

This site doen't have the Mumbai consulate in the list. I tried the "US Embassy/Consulate Appointment" link under the list of services. It doesn't show up Mumbai's consulate. So could not proceed further. Is there something that I missed.

Thanks a lot for your help. Much appritiated help.

Regards,
      Rakesh.

Comment

Sorry man. I never observer that Mumbai center is no there in tts web site.

Following is for Mumbai Consulate.

www.visa-services.com/sch-form.asp

--Balu

Comment

Thanks a lot balu, I really appritiate your help and prompt reply.

Regards,
          Rakesh.

Comment

Hi Rakesh,
            I am also planning to visit india for the first time after receiving my h1b and i visited the visa-services.com website. In there they mention that applicant has to send documents and draft via courier. Could u please let me know if you sent the documents from the US, and if yes, then whether the Mumbai consulate is going to send u the receipt and the appointment letter in the US?
            Thanks in advance.

Comment

Balu,
              I would appreciate your help regarding online appointment. I am planning to go to India end of Oct for the first time after getting my H1. I am thinking of getting an online appointment.
              Please provide your views on how the online appointment works? do we have to send all the docs from the US and will they send us back here in the US?
              Thanks in advance.

Comment

gra881212,

I have absolutely no idea about appointment procedure for Mumbai Consulate.
                For Chennai , Culcutta and Delhi you can go to www.ttsvisas.com.

If you are going for Visa first time and previously your Visa was never rejected, you can go to Delhi consulate.

Couple of my friends got Visa by going to Delhi consulate, eventhough they belongs to Chennai region.

--Balu

Comment

Balu,
                  Thanks very much. I appreciate your response.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X