Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Appointment confirmation ltr

Hi,

I have a question on the printout of the online appointment request made with the chennai consulate.

1.During the filling up appointment request, I have been asked to furnish the "contact details in India", contact/employer name, work phone no, occupation. I have given only contact home # .
    as I do not work in India, I have furnished only contact phone # in India, making employer as None and Occupation as None.
    The next section "Contact details in U.S" , asked for contact/employer name , work phone # etc.
    Against contact/employer name, I have mentioned employer name and phone # against work phone #.

The appointment printout shows that Employer name as none( pointing to contact name in " contact details in India " ) and Occupation as None (pointing to occupation in " contact details in India ")
    and showing employer details against Contact name.

I would like to know wether, is it Ok to go ahead with this appointment.

Looking forward for your favourable reply at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards
    Sri

Visa Appointment confirmation ltr

Sridhar ,

As long as you entered the correct information while taking the appointment, you don't have to worry about the display of information in the printout.

For me also that came like that.

--Balu

Comment

Thanks

Hi Balu,

Did you appear for the interview. What did they say for this discrepency. Please share your experiences.

Thankyou
      Sri

Comment

Thanks

Sridhar ,

My wife is going to appear on Oct19th.
        When you are going for Interview ?

--Balu

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}