Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1-B and H1 - Need Urgent Reply

Hi All,

1. My H1B got apporved in 2007 and i am waiting for the documents from my consultant to appear for Visa Interiview. Meanwhile, i got an opportunity from my current employer to work in US on L1-B and i preferred to go ahead with L1-B.

I will be appearing the Visa Interview for L1-B in couple of weeks. Will my H1-B petition gives any problem to issue the L1-B Visa. KINDLY ADVICE.

Thanks, Venu

Hi Venu

Just Having a valid H1B petition does not cause any problems while facing a L1 interview. That should in no way impact the decision of your L1 VISA. AT the max, if they question you about your h1 petition ( very less chances ) , you can say that you would first want to work with the L1 employer and have an urgent requirement to go on L1 visa first.

If you attended for a H1 visa interview and have a valid H1 visa stamped or if you have attended H1 visa interview and have a decision pending at consulate ( due to 221g and stuff like that ) ... only under such cases you will have to face additional questions. In your case you have not even gone for h1 visa right. So no issues at all.

Comment

Hi Ramashekar,

Thank you very much for your reply. Now iam a relaxed person.....

Thanks again - Venu

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X