Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer

HI

I got my h1 this october from company A. And I got new offer from Company B , So I want to transfer my h1 to company B
    But I didn't worked for Company A is it possible to transfer h1 to company B as soon as I landed in usa.

Hi,

Yes you can..Check with your employer B (or) attony for compliete information..

Srinni
    Srinni

Comment

H1 Transfer

Thanks srinni for you reply

Company B attony does not giving guarentee for h1 transfer he says that he will do premium processing for h1 transfer which will get result (approve or deny) soon

My question is how many days it will take when we do premium processing for h1 transfer? It is legal to work with company B when h1 transfer is under processing?

Please reply soon.

Thanks

Comment

You can transfer your H1B while in India itself even though you have not worked for Company A.
        Ask Company B to file your H1B Transfer(premium processing), it will be done in two weeks. You will get your new I-797 on Company B name and using that you can come to US. You don't need to go for re-stamping also if you have already done with your stamping with Company A.

I did the same thing without any problem.

Comment

rapadla, it sounds like you applied for multiple H1Bs and did not transfer your H1b while in India. While I might be wrong, but a transfer of H1 visa from outside US without landing in US does not work everytime guaranteed. This is evaluated on a case-by-case basis by USCIS. Also, current pay-stubs are one of the required documents to complete this process, and you can't have that land and work in US.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X