No announcement yet.

How long do I have after my H1 expires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long do I have after my H1 expires?

Can anyone help me with my question above? I am planning to go back to my country but I need time to sell my house. I am pressed for time because I just decided to go home recently after getting a job offer back in my home country. Thanks for your help.

H1 issues

Can anyone help me with my question above? I am planning to go back to my country but I need time to sell my house. I am pressed for time because I just decided to go home recently after getting a job offer back in my home country. Thanks for your help.

---- Once you have quit the job and/or you have completed the period of stay on your Visa, you have about 10 days (These include holidays, weekends and any other days off due to any other circumstances). During this time you have to pack up and leave the US. A dely of more than this period will keep getting added to your record of stay in the US

Subramanya

Comment

Power of attorney

You can always sell your house even if you're not in the country. You need to contact a proper realtor and give your power of attorney to a friend/relative or even your attorney who's going to close for you.

Very recently, I know of two people who moved to India and sold their houses through their Realtors.

You can send me a private message with your full contact information and I'll be able to help you with your house.

Good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X