Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-157 mistake

Hi seniors
    in DS-157 i have made mistake while selecting place of birth it took as andaman instead of andhra pradesh ,it happened while scrolling down of mouse by mistake.and also Gender it took as female instead of male.cannot modify now.can i change it at VFS ?do i need to cancel appointment becoz of this?pl help me.
    Last edited by PSK_H4; 11-26-2007, 06:53 AM.

You either need to cancel the appointment or get in touch with VFS. That was really careless.

Comment

Hi Orion

Thank you for your advice i have cancelled the appointment and took another date.you are right it was my mistake.Every one should be very carefull while filing DS-156 Q1 to Q14 which are not updateable.
      Thanks again

Comment

Mistakes Do Happen.

Hi PSK_H4,
        If u want to edit fields after your appointment, go through the links for editing provided in /us-visa-and-immigration-forms/state.html. For 157 it has a pdf where in u can enter all the fields and print it. This has some issue in accepting the dates of your exp. and education.Can write them on print out.
        Anyways, this should be the last resort. It is acceptable and VFS is flexible with such issues.

Comment

Hello Leo

That was very use full information u have provided.but as i have already cancelled the appointment and took afresh i hope ur information will be very much helpfull to others in future.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X